Can't Find A Skin that I know is on PMC, Feel Free to help!

Shelby_The_Sparkler's Avatar Shelby_The_Sparkler3/30/16 4:03 pm
1 emeralds 607 5
6/19/2016 4:05 pm
Reer123's Avatar Reer123
Okay, so there was this skin and it was called "bunny bandit" or something like that and I've searched under the keywords bunny, bandit, and bunny bandit and I still can't find that skin. I used it frequently for roleplays and she's kind of a very important character so if you find that skin let me know and send me the link, please! ♥
(The skin had brown, medium length hair, silver eyes, bunny ears, ect.)
I've searched a lot, just so you don't think I've just given up (I've looked through no joke, more than 2,000 skins under the word bunny and still can't find it).
Shelby_The_Sparkler
Level 1 : New Crafter

Create an account or sign in to comment.

06/19/2016 4:05 pm
Level 66 : High Grandmaster Terraformer
Reer123
Look through your activity feed, if you recently diamond or favourited it, or even downloaded it I believe, it should appear there.
06/19/2016 4:02 pm
Level 4 : Apprentice Mage
snowy
As said above, there is a large possibility that it might have been taken down, but I found one that semi-matched the description: http://www.planetminecraft.com/skin/bunny-3694541/
06/19/2016 2:54 pm
Level 1 : New Crafter
Shelby_The_Sparkler
Please do, Myra! I'll message you!
03/30/2016 10:31 pm
Level 64 : High Grandmaster Sweetheart
Myra_
In addition, it could've been taken down by the original maker (I've done that with a lot of my skins). Or it's possible that it's just lost in the droves of other skins that match the words bunny and bandit. There are a ton of female skins with bunny ears on this site; it's not a new idea.
If you want, I could make you a replacement.
03/30/2016 8:09 pm
Level 20 : Expert Pokemon
MysticalEevee
It might not have been respecting the guidelines, and removed.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome