1

Chat Error

Knightspartan09 •3/10/12 5:47 am
•
153
•
3/10/2012 7:39 pm
This error keeps popping up, I can't use chat? can anyone else or is it just me?


XML Parsing Error: junk after document element
Location: http://www.planetminecraft.com/ajaxchat/
Line Number 2, Column 1:<b>Notice</b>: Undefined index: 277491 in <b>/home/planetmi/public_html/ajaxchat/lib/class/CustomAJAXChat.php</b> on line <b>98</b><br />
^
Posted by
Knightspartan09
Level 8 : Apprentice Dragonborn
34

  Have something to say?

Join • Sign in

6

D1AM0ND_M1N3R
• 03/10/2012 7:39 pm
• Level 14 : Journeyman Narwhal
i like trayns
1
Animatrix
• 03/10/2012 7:36 pm
• Level 25 : Expert Network
It's a bug, give it time, it'll be fixed.
1
Herobrine 5.0
• 03/10/2012 7:35 pm
• Level 3 : Apprentice Dragon
I'm freaking out guys I have the same problem, and it didn't happen until I cleared my cache and increased my ram. Did you guys do something before you got this error?
The full error is: XML Parsing Error: junk after document element Location: http://www.planetminecraft.com/ajaxchat/ Line Number 2, Column 1:<b>Notice</b>: Undefined index: 36233 in <b>/home/planetmi/public_html/ajaxchat/lib/class/CustomAJAXChat.php</b> on line <b>98</b><br /> ^
1
Knightspartan09
• 03/10/2012 5:57 am
• Level 8 : Apprentice Dragonborn
Yeah
1
Animatrix
• 03/10/2012 5:55 am
• Level 25 : Expert Network
Happened to me yesterday, and today. Give it time, it may be a bug or it's down for maintinance.
1
Knightspartan09
• 03/10/2012 5:53 am
• Level 8 : Apprentice Dragonborn
RoxthesoxYeah chat is acting up for me as well, I suppose it's just maintenance.

Probably, well I hope so
1

Welcome