1

Help!

The Final Slice •11/11/11 4:30 pm
•
98
•
11/12/2011 7:55 pm
I was experimenting.. I subscribed to me, and it said Derp. You can't subscribe to yourself! So I loled! I went and voted up one of my works, The Castle one, and i have -1 diamonds! Why? Plz help!
Posted by
The Final Slice
Level 8 : Apprentice Skinner
4

  Have something to say?

Join • Sign in

3

The Final Slice
• 11/12/2011 7:55 pm
• Level 8 : Apprentice Skinner
Thx... Can i make it gimi 10000 diamonds! xD
1
number1_Master
• 11/11/2011 4:36 pm
• Level 41 : Master Droid
ya, you probably had 2 downvotes, that turned into -2 diamonds, which when you gave it a diamond turned into -1 diamond
1
SoulStealer
• 11/11/2011 4:34 pm
• Level 39 : Artisan Toast
It's glitched , Before downvotes got removed someone must of downvoted it and then now it shows up as -1 diamonds.
1

Welcome