1

Help!

AchievementGET21 •4/13/16 5:24 pm
•
328
•
4/13/2016 8:54 pm
How do I get the class "Skinner"?
Posted by
AchievementGET21
Level 1 : New Crafter
0

  Have something to say?

Join • Sign in

4

funny bunny
• 04/13/2016 8:54 pm
• Level 31 : Artisan Dragonborn
Just make some posts and soon you will have it unlocked. Good luck!
1
idk lol
• 04/13/2016 6:12 pm
• Level 25 : Expert Crafter
Based on this link:
http://www.planetminecraft.com/members/levels/
You achieve the skinner title at level 2.
1
Myra_
• 04/13/2016 5:53 pm
She/Her • Level 64 : High Grandmaster Sweetheart Vampire
I think you get the "skinner" title at 10, that is to say when you get the "Journeyman" prefix.
1
Eternal_Edge
• 04/13/2016 5:48 pm
• Level 53 : Grandmaster Dragon
You unlock more classes by leveling up. To change it, you click account than change class. I'm not sure what level you unlock it.
1

Welcome