Help me!!!!!!!!

B1ackHeart's Avatar B1ackHeart4/28/11 11:48 pm
1 emeralds 146 2
4/30/2011 11:55 am
Zaralith's Avatar Zaralith
So ive got the newest craftbukkit stuff with the essentials plugin and the permissions files. basic stuff im sure but i have no idea what im doing. i can't build or destroy anything no matter how far i run. does anyone have the slightest cluse what might be wrong???
B1ackHeart
Level 18 : Journeyman Explorer

Create an account or sign in to comment.

04/30/2011 11:55 am
Level 58 : Grandmaster Wizard
Zaralith
This topic has been moved to the General Help section. It is incorrect that Essentials does not play nicely with Permissions. Make sure that you have the updated version of permissions (by Yeti) and also make sure that you are assigning yourself to a group that has build permissions. There is a line in each group under [groupname] -> info -> build. If that build is set to false in the group that you are in, you will probably not be able to build because I believe the build restriction in the Essentials config file is set to true (not let people build when the group has build: false) After you check that, get back to us. The current versions of everything for reference are 733 for Bukkit, 2.7 for Permissions, and 2.1 for Essentials. Remember that no matter which parts of essentials you use, you need to download the Essentials.jar as well as any of the others that you want to use. EssentialsProtect.jar is what is responsible for essentials build permissions.
04/29/2011 1:17 am
Level 1 : New Miner
Freeked
well from my knowledge permissions and essentials don't play along too well but that shouldn't be a problem, make sure that you are set as your own OP, also make sure that you gave all admins permission to build etc.

btw, this isn't the forum to ask for help.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome