Help converting .bat executable to .sh executable

Ace Ginger's Avatar Ace Ginger11/13/13 8:04 pm
1 emeralds 123
Basically I have this batch file which basically just runs a matrix on the screen for windows, but I rarely use windows. I mostly use ubuntu, so I wanted to make it work with ubuntu as well. I've had it for awhile and know the basics, but I don't know how to do this or where to start or anything. The goal is to make the .sh executable in gnome-terminal with the same approximate result as the original batch file had on windows. Here is the code from the batch:

@echo off
title Professional Hacker Console
:matrix
color 02
echo %random%%random%%random%%random%%random%%random%%random%%random%%random%%random%%random%%random%%random%%random%%random%%
echo %random%%random%%random%%random%%random%%random%%random%%random%%random%%random%%random%%random%%random%%random%%random%%
goto matrix

Also, this is actually the first official topic I've ever started, so that's cool.
Tell me if you need more information or a download of the working batch file.
Ace Ginger
Level 3 : Apprentice Crafter