1

Help with minecraft server

fuGWfe •8/5/11 10:42 am
•
103
•
8/6/2011 6:16 am
Hey I was using the rollback feature with BigBrother and it rolledback to the point of before i made my shop and pixel art. I didnt save, or end the server, because I wanted to know if there was way to undo it, or stop the server without saving. thanks
Posted by
fuGWfe
Level 1 : New Architect
3

  Have something to say?

Join • Sign in

2

Sapphire
• 08/06/2011 6:16 am
• Level 38 : Artisan Herobrine
/bb rollback "name" r:radius or /bb rollback "name" t:time (d=days , h=hours , m = minutes , s=seconds)

And if u wont want the rollback u did , u can use /bb redo it ll redo last rollback .
1
theawesome2
• 08/05/2011 10:45 am
• Level 7 : Apprentice Miner
i think with bigbrother you can do /bb undo (rollback name) not sure because my friends server with BB is down right now
1

Welcome