I need Ideas

HenryOMG01's Avatar HenryOMG014/7/23 3:44 pm
4/16/2023 11:36 am
HenryOMG01's Avatar HenryOMG01
I need some inspiration, inspire me
HenryOMG01
Level 28 : Expert Imposter

Create an account or sign in to comment.

04/08/2023 9:06 pm
Level 30 : Artisan Nerd
EarthySpruce
Try looking at random aesthetics on Pinterest
04/08/2023 7:54 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
Movoss
Do you got coding experience or knowledge of ChatGPT?

Dear Minecraft player,
I am writing to suggest some changes that could be implemented in Minecraft to improve the game and make it even more engaging for players. I believe that by incorporating ChatGPT into Minecraft, players could have access to a powerful tool that would allow them to create custom worlds and experiences that are limited only by their imagination.
Here are some specific changes that I suggest:
1. Incorporate ChatGPT into Minecraft to allow players to use text prompts to generate specific types of unique worlds they can be used to create new and exciting experiences in the game.
2. Allow players to create custom personalities for NPCs through text prompts, giving them backstories and making them more realistic and engaging for players.
3. Use ChatGPT to create create and modify npcs and characters inside Minecraft, allowing players to interact with AI assistants and perform tasks in the game.
4. Implement ChatGPT to create text-based adventure games in Minecraft, as demonstrated by game industry artist Martin Nebelong.

By implementing these changes, Minecraft could become an even more powerful tool for teaching and learning. Educators around the world are already using Minecraft to teach children subjects like environmental issues, math, city planning, and new languages[1]. With the help of ChatGPT, Minecraft could offer even more solutions for spiking creation and creativity in players.

With the help of ChatGPT, players can push the boundaries of what is possible in Minecraft and create new and exciting experiences that are limited only by their imagination in text prompts. If you can do this, you will be very popular lol.

Thank you for considering these suggestions. I believe that by incorporating ChatGPT into Minecraft, you could take the game to the next level and create new and exciting experiences for players.
04/15/2023 7:58 am
Level 7 : Apprentice Warrior
vEnOmBoy_X
this is DUMB! nOBODY WaNTS CHATGPT INTO MINECRAFT!!!! THIS IS A BUILDING AND SURVIVAL GAME!!! IF THIS GOES THROUGH, THEN STUFF LIKE ELDEN RING MAY AS WELL HAVE IT TOO!!!
04/16/2023 11:36 am
Level 28 : Expert Imposter
HenryOMG01
actually its an okay idea
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome