1

Installing mods Etc.

Hidden_Gamer •6/25/11 11:14 pm
•
108
•
6/26/2011 12:02 am
So. I've came across a little issue when trying to get texture packs and mods installed.
I have 0 idea how to install them and than use them. I also don't know how to uninstall them; I'm a complete newb to Minecraft so bare with me. :s

Help would be appreciated, thanks.
Posted by
Hidden_Gamer
Level 16 : Journeyman Miner
0

  Have something to say?

Join • Sign in

1

ajmax8
• 06/26/2011 12:02 am
• Level 1 : New Miner
Hidden_GamerSo. I've came across a little issue when trying to get texture packs and mods installed.
I have 0 idea how to install them and than use them. I also don't know how to uninstall them; I'm a complete newb to Minecraft so bare with me. :s

Help would be appreciated, thanks.

Better see my thread.
1

Welcome