Invisible Submissions? :(

Technofreak301's Avatar Technofreak3017/27/12 4:57 am
1 emeralds 345 8
7/28/2012 5:47 pm
Technofreak301's Avatar Technofreak301
I just noticed something about all my submissions.
No-one actually seems to look at them, or comment, or do things like that.
14 comments are my PERSONAL RECORD for any of my submissions! D:<
It makes me totally rage that I never even get into the finalists for Planet Minecraft contests(although I've only entered 2) because of this. I see people with submissions that have heaps of comments and diamonds and stuff, but hardly any on any of mine.
I rage because of this. D:<
Technofreak301
Level 26 : Expert Engineer

Create an account or sign in to comment.

07/28/2012 5:47 pm
Level 26 : Expert Engineer
Technofreak301
Forced[]minerMaybe because:

1)Villager unrobed is From minecraft?

2)TNT is from minecraft?

3)Ghast is from minecraft?

-_-

Don't submit content from the minecraft.jar!
Because uploading textures from minecraft claims you own/made them.
Which i bitterly hate.

if your gonna make a skin...Start bang on from scratch.
Use Steve as a glide line.

i could complain about not getting LOADSVIEWS for my skins.
But i don't....

I Guess its all the people uploading solid colours skins or just crap skins that push the good ones away.

So, lots of people upload bad skins which clog up the front pages and push all the good ones away because there's no room? Is that what you mean, Forced[]miner?
07/27/2012 6:06 am
Level 8 : Apprentice Miner
anonpmc608885
[deleted]
07/27/2012 5:44 am
Level 17 : Journeyman Architect
super_chicken101
My say, do you think everyone started out famous?
07/27/2012 5:37 am
Level 38 : Artisan Spider Rider
BabolatBoss
Cheer up kiddo. You'll learn how to shade. Just imagine, you are going to be very high level and popular and everybody will LOVE your art work and you will win the contest and you will have the most subscribers and it would be the BEST day of your life. But it was all ruined just because your skins aren't shaded.

In other words, listen to Vrej and ZaphodX
07/27/2012 5:34 am
Level 40 : Master Network
ZaphodX
Put more effort and practice into your skins. When your quality increases so will your views.
07/27/2012 5:28 am
Level 68 : High Grandmaster Nether Knight
Vrezh
Your skins are unshaded. Surely this is a tip-off as to why no-one likes them.
Try looking at some shading tutorials. Here's one by Leostereo, and another by Sneeze7.
07/27/2012 5:06 am
Level 47 : Master Lad
Doggle
Cool story bro. Your P.B. is 24 views. But not many of them are what people currently like. If you try some different shading techniques and have things like shops, people will look at your skins. You have more skins than a good friend of mine and he is a higher level. He has a skin shop, makes really well textured skins (which people like (things like gaming characters, fun looking people and that)) and learns and tries new techniques. Learn from other people and try out different shading until you find one your boss at. Your skins are pretty good though. Not everyone makes it big. Like me, everyone at school knows me (so I am popular there) but here I have a small amount of followers and people who watch and that. Good luck in gaining more views.
07/27/2012 5:02 am
Level 33 : Artisan Lumberjack
KieKey
It's maybe because the others who enter their submission are A) Better worked on than yours (no offence) they might of taken day a mowers or two of preparing the skin to be perfect so it can be seen on PMC.
B) Famous skinners enter their skins and most people check theirs out leaving people like you and me, unfamous PMCers, to receive little or no views, diamonds and comments.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome