Is Herobrine real?

Kamikaze_Nut's Avatar Kamikaze_Nut5/30/18 6:49 am
3 emeralds 299 7
6/10/2018 5:45 pm
Spy Jay's Avatar Spy Jay
Kamikaze_Nut
Level 18 : Journeyman Crafter

Create an account or sign in to comment.

06/10/2018 5:45 pm
Level 61 : High Grandmaster Lad
Spy Jay
In my opinion, saying Herobrine is real is the same thing as saying Minecraft's Zombies are real. Are we going to say all these mobs in the game are fake? No.. they are actually in the game. Before the new launcher came out every update had a note stating that Herobrine was "removed." Maybe they are hinting at something for Herobrine to be more essential in Minecraft.

I believe Herobrine is real in it's own way.
06/04/2018 5:14 pmhistory
Level 6 : Apprentice Architect
Xaiviay
What is a Herobrine, anyway? (read: you've just been given an opportunity to spook the newbie o_o)
06/10/2018 5:21 pm
Level 82 : Elite Pixel Painter
Duvain Feynorim
Herobrine is the ghost within the game, or rumored to be so. It explains a few of the odd things you may see in a world, half a villager house, seemingly pushed into a lava pit at random, etc. I do not believe he exists because Mojang has stated that years ago. The whole thing started with a youtuber who wanted to freak people out about a AI within the game that haunts the player. He was just an attention seeker that's all.
06/01/2018 5:04 amhistory
Level 8 : Apprentice Cake
MmanGamer14
Despite all evidence provided, Herobrine is a real entity. However, they do not haunt Minecraft.
For the player themselves are herobrine.
06/01/2018 4:10 am
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
MrFlackO
It's not. Mojang has stated that there is nothing in the code for "Herobrine"
but it's a pretty cool story and it would be cool if it was implemented but they also said they have no plans to implement it
05/31/2018 1:49 pm
Level 29 : Expert Blacksmith
striker107
Yes, but no. Yes because Herobrine is as 'real' as fiction can get, but no since, fiction is well... fiction.
05/30/2018 4:50 pm
Level 31 : Artisan Engineer
garlicbreathinator
I'll just vote "yes" to mess with the little kids that watch clickbait youtube videos...
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome