3

Joining projects

Dannyy22 •6/19/24 2:47 pm
•
134
•
6/19/2024 4:43 pm
Hello. I recently noticed that I have 2 projects build in similar fashion and terrain. There project are Danncia, and The temple of evil I thought that I can integrate The temple of evil as one location in Danncia.

What do you think about it. Is this even allowed here? What should I do to combine them and not be punished? Should I remove The temple of evil after joining these two projects?
Posted by
Dannyy22
Level 52 : Grandmaster System
43

  Have something to say?

Join • Sign in

2

KhakiKayaks
• 06/19/2024 3:48 pm
• Level 36 : Artisan Musician Theorist
Yes! This Is allowed. And you can keep the original one up as well
2
Dannyy22
• 06/19/2024 4:43 pm
• Level 52 : Grandmaster System
Thank you. That helped a lot. So I will join these 2 projects in the next Danncia update
2

Welcome