1
Levels
Okay, I will say this: I looked up to people with more levels.
Why? Because they seem to have enough experience at MC stuff to get to those higher levels.
But I cannot code, I am horrid with skins, and have no motivation for projects. Oh yeah, textures aren't a thing i'm good at either. Now, you are going to say " What about servers? " Well, I have one in the making, but after that one server then that is over and done. You will probably say " Why don't you learn how to do ______? " Trust me, Textures I could maybe handle but the rest I can't.
Any help you can give will be really appreciated.
Why? Because they seem to have enough experience at MC stuff to get to those higher levels.
But I cannot code, I am horrid with skins, and have no motivation for projects. Oh yeah, textures aren't a thing i'm good at either. Now, you are going to say " What about servers? " Well, I have one in the making, but after that one server then that is over and done. You will probably say " Why don't you learn how to do ______? " Trust me, Textures I could maybe handle but the rest I can't.
Any help you can give will be really appreciated.
26
Well, try to do a bit of everything. Whatever you make, no matter how terrible it is, still earns you some XP which will help you level. Try your best and put a lot of time into one subject, skins, projects, or blogs, those are the 3 main attractions of PMC.
build pls
I look forward to getting higher levels, and higher levels do make you look better, but they aren't the number one factor of how people see you. Just make good content/learn how to make good content, and you'll be good in my eyes.
A lot of people also just have a high level because of the following reasons:
1) They are on PMC with the first ones. So whatever they made got more views because there wasnt that many stuff on PMC yet. And more views lead to more views = a lot of views. Even if their stuff is bad, because it was original back then it got a lot more views = xp on PMC
2) They have a lot of submissions
I used to be that guy. I think I had 45 submissions or something and I was level 27. my most popular thing had maybe 1000 views and maybe 20-25 diamonds max ...I deleted everything and try only to make good content now.
3) They advertise very well. Like every 15 minutes in chat or maybe on other websites where they already have a lot of subscribers or something
and (I can be wrong) only less than 50% is a high level because of good content.
Besides, Why would you want to have a high level on PMC ?
1) They are on PMC with the first ones. So whatever they made got more views because there wasnt that many stuff on PMC yet. And more views lead to more views = a lot of views. Even if their stuff is bad, because it was original back then it got a lot more views = xp on PMC
2) They have a lot of submissions
I used to be that guy. I think I had 45 submissions or something and I was level 27. my most popular thing had maybe 1000 views and maybe 20-25 diamonds max ...I deleted everything and try only to make good content now.
3) They advertise very well. Like every 15 minutes in chat or maybe on other websites where they already have a lot of subscribers or something
and (I can be wrong) only less than 50% is a high level because of good content.
Besides, Why would you want to have a high level on PMC ?
To show I'm not just a beginner.
I enjoy writing blogs and making minecraft stuff, I just suck at it all XD
Well, like almost everything, it takes practice. You'll get better in time, I'm sure. If you want some assistance in the blogging department, you can always shoot me a PM.
Thanks, but school + trying to learn to draw, and a bunch of other stuff really limits me. Also, I run a server.
AzieSynTrollerA tip man- 9/11. Make a blog post on that day. A long one and a good one to keep people reading.
I find it pretty offensive that you would suggest someone try to profit from such a horrible tradgedy. If someone is going to post a submission, please do so because you care about what you're posting and not just because you want to level up.
Azie is right. Like always
SynTrollerA tip man- 9/11. Make a blog post on that day. A long one and a good one to keep people reading.
I find it pretty offensive that you would suggest someone try to profit from such a horrible tradgedy. If someone is going to post a submission, please do so because you care about what you're posting and not just because you want to level up.
A tip man- 9/11. Make a blog post on that day. A long one and a good one to keep people reading. You can type as I can see. My 9/11 post did well as well others. Do game reviews, poems etc. LET YOUR MIND RULE YOU
I was out skateboarding, but you guys/gals don't care. Also, my like three subs are just friends, don't need anymore. Problems with skins is I can't make one without it being deemed a " teen " skin..
Blogs are a good idea, but I support the "Make Blogging Beautiful" Club. Blogs give you good level ups. Making projects are good for exp, but about the same as a skin. Skins are good, but you have to make a lot of them to be... "Cool".
I hope this helped you! I can start out by subscribing to help!
I hope this helped you! I can start out by subscribing to help!
Like others have said, find something you like and look up tutorials on it!
Blogs sound good. I'll try that.
Also, I do enjoy PMC, but I also don't feel like my ideas are taken as serious. If a level 45 had and idea, and a level 1 had an idea, you would take the level 45's idea into more consideration because they are like elders.
Also, I do enjoy PMC, but I also don't feel like my ideas are taken as serious. If a level 45 had and idea, and a level 1 had an idea, you would take the level 45's idea into more consideration because they are like elders.
Not true, I still wonder how some high levels get where they are with the worthless stuff they post.
Well that's what I feel like. I see a quite a few new people getting ignored because higher leveled PMC ( ers? ) post what they did and attract all the attention, whether on the forums or projects etc. Also, If anybody can personally teach me how to make texture packs, I'm all in.
Learn how to do one of the things. Or do blogs, and if your good you can level at that.
Your goal here at PMC shouldn't be to level up. Your goal should be to enjoy yourself through interaction with other members of the PMC community, and broaden/enhance your MC experience by exploring new interpretations of the game through mods, servers, skins, texture packs, projects, and blogs. Try to explore the different areas of contribution, and play around a little with them. See if you can find one that you really enjoy doing, and look up tutorials for it. Trust me, there's a tutorial for everything.
Basically, you're here at PMC not because you want to be famous, but because you love the game. Do what you love, and if it's not server owning, modding, skinning, blogging, building, or texturing, that's ok.
Basically, you're here at PMC not because you want to be famous, but because you love the game. Do what you love, and if it's not server owning, modding, skinning, blogging, building, or texturing, that's ok.
yes you are very true
This. ^
And you shouldn't get discouraged that quickly. We were all where you once were. If you plan on continuing skinning, just look up a few tutorials; there are tons of great ones out there. Mess around with the shading and colour palettes. Every time you feel like giving up, look at some other famous skinners and their first skins so you can see that the talent didn't come overnight. (That's one of the favourite pick-me-ups of mine, especially when I think my skins are complete trash.) But the main thing is that you keep trying. If for some reason you don't want to do skinning anymore, go with what the others said, and take up blogging. I don't have much experience in that section, but just do your best, and do what makes you happy.
And you shouldn't get discouraged that quickly. We were all where you once were. If you plan on continuing skinning, just look up a few tutorials; there are tons of great ones out there. Mess around with the shading and colour palettes. Every time you feel like giving up, look at some other famous skinners and their first skins so you can see that the talent didn't come overnight. (That's one of the favourite pick-me-ups of mine, especially when I think my skins are complete trash.) But the main thing is that you keep trying. If for some reason you don't want to do skinning anymore, go with what the others said, and take up blogging. I don't have much experience in that section, but just do your best, and do what makes you happy.
Blogs are a good way to go on PMC. Thats how i got most of my levels and EXP off of (but i like doing other stuff too) You can talk about stuff, do interviews, rant, really anything. I think blogs are one of the best things about PMC
Except please don't post trash just to get levels, and unless you are an amazing writer, don't make anything that's entirely opinion ('rants'), because nopony on this site thinks the same way and they all just lead to arguments.
Yeah. I just make rants because i like arguing. Dont do it if you want people to get mad at you. Also dont make it if you want to be famous. Its a fan site not youtube lol #FixuptheBlogSection.
Oh yeah sorry, forgot, any ideas on how to level up? XD
MikerobobloxOkay, I will say this: I looked up to people with more levels.
Why? Because they seem to have enough experience at MC stuff to get to those higher levels.
But I cannot code, I am horrid with skins, and have no motivation for projects. Oh yeah, textures aren't a thing i'm good at either. Now, you are going to say " What about servers? " Well, I have one in the making, but after that one server then that is over and done. You will probably say " Why don't you learn how to do ______? " Trust me, Textures I could maybe handle but the rest I can't.
Any help you can give will be really appreciated.
That wasn't a question, but it's pretty much this simple. If you can't do anything, you can't level.
