I know this was already posted but I need help seriously!
Early in 1.8 I had that bug, I wasn't play minecraft whille the 1.9 didn't come...
And I had same problem... I need help because this bug crashes my game.
Details: All mobs, chests, signs, etc... are lighting. As you can see here
System: Windows XP, 32bit
Early in 1.8 I had that bug, I wasn't play minecraft whille the 1.9 didn't come...
And I had same problem... I need help because this bug crashes my game.
Details: All mobs, chests, signs, etc... are lighting. As you can see here

System: Windows XP, 32bit
3
This only happons toe with wolfs and signs
I have this problem sometimes. Turn off or on your smooth lighting. When smooth lighting is off, it acts differently. If doing that does not work, you may want to reinstall your Minecraft. If you are playing on a server, contact the administrator of the server, k?
Glad to help.
-Xbit
Glad to help.
-Xbit
Try turning smooth lightening off/on.
Try reinstalling.
Make sure you have correct java.
Google the problem.
((Moved it))
Try reinstalling.
Make sure you have correct java.
Google the problem.
((Moved it))
