Making a website

Burrito_Lord's Avatar Burrito_Lord1/10/16 9:27 am
1 emeralds 270 6
1/10/2016 3:41 pm
ZachDevv's Avatar ZachDevv
i want to make a website just like this with sharing files and all but how?

also i prefer for free or atleast something cheap
Burrito_Lord
Level 19 : Journeyman Pokemon

Create an account or sign in to comment.

ZachDevv
01/10/2016 3:41 pm
Level 18 : Journeyman Mage
Web Development experience is needed, probably atleast a year or two at it.
joelikeschicken
01/10/2016 3:24 pm
Level 16 : Journeyman Pony
*facepalm
Stubbs1
01/10/2016 12:48 pm
Level 67 : High Grandmaster Senpai
I recommend you learn how to Code your own website. It takes time, but then you don't have to pay like 1000$ for a dev to make it for you.

Now how do you learn to code you ask? - http://www.w3schools.com/html/
That site litreally teach you everything you need to know about coding html, and it's used by many many other coders
NetworkPCE
01/10/2016 11:09 am
Level 21 : Expert Engineer
PMC is made with custom web development (I believe cyprezz did the site development), PHP, javascript and MySQL i would guess he used. For the forums it's a redesigned version of PHPBB.

You'll need an experienced Web Developer, for a project like this might cost easily $1000, yearly for website hosting and domain about $50, you should consider paying for ORG, COM and .NET For your site, then it's $70/year. SEO the web developer is most likely capable of for that price range of freelancers, so that shouldn't be a problem. Also to grow a site in this website industry you'll need advertisements most likely, you choose what you spend but you will have to spend some money on this as well.

With Enjin you can make a site, but i am sorry but nobody will ever take an Enjin site seriously. They are just not "professional" and look cheap, and most people don't like the style Enjin is designed in.

So to start something like PMC, you need to be a web dev yourself or have ~$1000.
Scott
01/10/2016 3:36 pm
Level 40 : Master Droid
I agree with this.
DiversityMC
01/10/2016 9:33 am
Level 1 : New Explorer
Use enjin.com

I use it its cheap or free.

I like to help you guys with your server or website. I can make anything with the website. Its very cheap or free. Whatever you think. I use free and its easy and simple. Not too advanced not too ugly. You pick your theme and sometimes you can glitch and use pay this thing to have themes

Btw my hoster is server.pro am im paying 20$ A Month for mine. 20$ a month or like 5$ OR YOU PICK YOUR OWN AND THEY THINK Or you make it free and glitch plugins
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome