1

Mod help needed!

shadowbladeF22 •10/18/11 5:58 pm
•
187
•
10/21/2011 3:38 pm
Im trying to create an item without mod loader, very complex but it must be done, and i really need some help with it. please and thank you
Posted by
shadowbladeF22
Level 48 : Master Technomancer
45

  Have something to say?

Join • Sign in

7

tsnman
• 10/19/2011 6:46 pm
• Level 33 : Artisan Geek
Almost impossible, sorry buddy but it would be not only not worth it but very time consuming. Modloader is the way trust me, i have made quite a few mods.
1
HappyEmoKid1
• 10/19/2011 6:42 pm
• Level 33 : Artisan Blockhead
I could only tell you how to add an item with ModLoader. What it is you want is less known. And I might add, why is it you don't want ModLoader?
1
shadowbladeF22
• 10/21/2011 3:38 pm
• Level 48 : Master Technomancer
The reason I don't wanna use mod loader is because the Mob that needs to drop aforementioned item was created without it and i cant get the item to be dropped by the mob if it is an entirely different mcp. grr well i guess i really dont need it for my mod...
1
I_Modz_Codz
• 10/19/2011 6:40 pm
• Level 51 : Grandmaster Technomancer
Modding without modloader? I dont know. But with modloader i could lend you some help
1
Anonymus3
• 10/18/2011 6:01 pm
• Level 14 : Journeyman Dragon
I know nothing of mods. Ask an expert modder or something.
1
shadowbladeF22
• 10/19/2011 6:34 pm
• Level 48 : Master Technomancer
eeerm...I kinda asked the comunit in general not you specifically so, in a way, I did...
1
anonpmc52215
• 10/18/2011 5:59 pm
• Level 27 : Expert Miner
[deleted]
1

Welcome