1

Modding tutorials

HyJaffa •11/20/13 12:25 pm
•
502
•
11/22/2013 1:44 pm
Hey there, A while back I used to regularly upload videos on how to mod minecraft, various tutorials such as things like mobs, grenades etc.
I really enjoyed making the videos and I want to do them again btu I'm clueless on what to mod, So I'm just generally asking, if you guys wanted to learn to mod, what kind of tutorials would you like to see?

Would you like to see a tutorial on how to make a bow? etc. Just give me some feedback on what you would like to see if you were interested in modding and wanted to know how to do certain things. What things? :3

Thanks
Posted by
HyJaffa
Level 43 : Master Modder
101

  Have something to say?

Join • Sign in

12

HyJaffa
• 11/22/2013 1:44 pm
• Level 43 : Master Modder
I could do a bow tomorrow maybe ^_^ Thanks! and bows are pretty simple tbh lol
1
VissieIsBaas
• 11/22/2013 1:37 pm
• Level 14 : Journeyman Taco
would it be possible to mod a tv screen which shows a youtube video of which the url is on a sign on the back side of the screen?
1
Cyentw
• 11/22/2013 1:42 pm
• Level 54 : Grandmaster Programmer
Actually, with the minecraft src and modding and java api, this is LITERALLY impossible.

But a bow tutorial would be amazing; I figured out guns but bows? That would be sick.
1
HyJaffa
• 11/22/2013 1:33 pm
• Level 43 : Master Modder
got it
I really actually want to make that now...
1
VissieIsBaas
• 11/22/2013 1:19 pm
• Level 14 : Journeyman Taco
nuclear bombs which are disguised as pineapples
1
HyJaffa
• 11/22/2013 12:46 pm
• Level 43 : Master Modder
Good thinking...
Thanks!
1
Tudedude100
• 11/21/2013 9:19 pm
• Level 35 : Artisan Nerd
Since you already know how to mod, why not learn Bukkit plugins, and do tuts on those?
1
Jetra
• 11/20/2013 3:53 pm
• Level 40 : Master Scribe Mage
HyJaffa, please keep your bumps every 24 hours, no sooner.
1
HyJaffa
• 11/20/2013 3:44 pm
• Level 43 : Master Modder
Not really what I was looking for but you gave me some ideas
1
ram3n
• 11/20/2013 3:03 pm
• Level 3 : Apprentice Goblin
A Lord Of The Rings mod set in a time when the kingdom of Arnor was still around.
1
Kettle
• 11/20/2013 2:58 pm
• Level 17 : Journeyman Archer
DayZ zombies. All the different types of zombies from DayZ
1
HyJaffa
• 11/20/2013 1:37 pm
• Level 43 : Master Modder
bump :/
1

Welcome