MOTD Verification

CesarDMC's Avatar CesarDMC9/4/12 5:08 pm
1 emeralds 133 6
9/5/2012 10:46 am
Zentor's Avatar Zentor
Dear staff of PMC,
I would like to submit my server to PMC however the server page already exists under a different name: http://www.planetminecraft.com/server/b ... -survival/ .That community is gone now and I am now the new server owner/tenant.

Please check this server: . I have changed the MOTD to say, "CesarDMC owns this server." Both my minecraft IGN and PMC usernames are the same. I am requesting that the old server community, apparently named bandit craft, be removed. I plan on using Planetminecraft.com to showcase my server community and also try to recruit more players. Thank you staff of PMC.

CesarDMC
CesarDMC
Level 1 : New Dragon

Create an account or sign in to comment.

Zentor
09/05/2012 10:46 am
Level 1 : New Miner
Dear Staff of PMC
I have tried about a week ago to upload my server but someone else must have used to use our IP and so I cannot upload: Their Server. I flagged them the way I saw in your forums (changed MOTD etc) to no avail. So I post here. Thank you in advance for your help.

Zentor88
DoctorBoyd
09/04/2012 8:37 pm
Level 36 : Artisan Creeper
Thank you so much for the info and the quick reply!...the ad has been removed!

I see that you need to run a tight ship, I'll take heed to that next time and read things more carefully.

Thanks again.
Palaeos
09/04/2012 8:31 pm
Level 61 : High Grandmaster Turtle
To be honest I read the whole report and if the situation seems like it in anyway involves potential ownership issues regarding the post I check for MOTD before going any farther, unless of course the link you provided seems to be in a situation like it, where they clearly put the wrong IP in the submission in which case there is no need to check the MOTD and I just remove the post.
DoctorBoyd
09/04/2012 8:22 pm
Level 36 : Artisan Creeper
yes, thanks for replying

I hope I didn't make things more difficult when I flagged a server ad yesterday.. I explained the situation instead of putting "Requesting MOTD Verification for this server"...

will my submission still be looked at? I'd really like to make a more appropriate flag but I can't resubmit.

I've been holding off updating to 1.3 so I hope I didn't make the wait longer.

Here's the flagged ad in case it's needed:
http://www.planetminecraft.com/server/c ... t-1367023/

Thank you.
CesarDMC
09/04/2012 5:43 pm
Level 1 : New Dragon
Ah, I apologize for my mistake. Thank you for the quick reply, I have updated the real MOTD :p

I would appreciate it if any other mods or admins reading this thread could remove that other page if they happen to see my MOTD, thank you.
Palaeos
09/04/2012 5:38 pm
Level 61 : High Grandmaster Turtle
The MOTD that needs to be set is the one you will see prior to logging onto the server. Once you have completed this flag it. The process may take a few days due to the amount of them we currently have and how far behind we are but without it being done properly when coming to the report it does nothing more than making us have to return to the report after sending you a PM to have it corrected.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome