1

Multiple Servers Same IP

localhost •9/9/12 10:48 pm
•
175
•
1/8/2013 10:18 pm
I reported to PMC about my brother running a server in the past and shut it down, now I want to run a server and we're on the same IP (same household) and I want my own server thread.

How long do they normally take to get back to you on something like this?
Posted by
localhost
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
2

  Have something to say?

Join • Sign in

5

localhost
• 01/08/2013 10:18 pm
• Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
3 months later, I give up. Unbelievable.
1
the_soup
• 09/18/2012 9:24 pm
• Level 72 : Legendary Button Pusher
I can't speak for 5 days ago, but as of now we have over 100 server reports that need handling. If you've flagged the server it *will* get looked at by a mod eventually. Be sure you've completed the MOTD verification process if it is applicable to your situation: server-ownership-verification-t72205.html
1
alfiebart
• 09/12/2012 12:21 pm
• Level 10 : Journeyman Miner
Just be Patient and wait
1
localhost
• 09/13/2012 11:41 pm
• Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
It's just about 5 days now. This is a bit dragged out. I have alot of people I've promised this server to, that also deserve to see it public after all the work they've pitched in.

It's going to start hurting me if this goes much longer.

I am reopening another ticket with more information and in hope that my first ticket never went through and that's why it's taking so long.
1
localhost
• 09/10/2012 12:58 am
• Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
bump
1

Welcome