Need help regarding login. Yes I checked the FAQ.

Smac3223's Avatar Smac322311/15/12 1:42 pm
11/15/2012 2:19 pm
ZaphodX's Avatar ZaphodX
For some reason PMC won't let me stay signed in when I go to server pages or user profiles.

Regardless if I log in before hand, if I log in at the page of the user/server. I do so, and am brought back to the main PMC page. I've tried copying and pasting the link of the server after logging in and no matter what I do, I'm automatically considered logged out whenever I go to these pages but logged IN when I go back to the previous page which is the main one.

As you can imagine this is making posting anything regarding the server or messaging the admin pretty much impossible. Not only that it's quite frustrating. Any help?
Smac3223
Level 15 : Journeyman Ranger

Create an account or sign in to comment.

11/15/2012 2:19 pm
Level 40 : Master Network
ZaphodX
Solved. Locked.
11/15/2012 2:17 pm
Level 12 : Journeyman Dragon
Shnookumns
Same thing happened to my old account but Itried to log in and it would not let me
11/15/2012 2:14 pm
Smac3223
I can log in from any page I go to regardless what link I click above. Be it the home page, the server page, doesn't matter. However whenever I go to any of the choices up top I'm brought to that page, and I'm logged out. Upon logging in I'm automatically brought to the Forums main page. Seems the forums are all that works for me

EDIT: Whoo! Resetting my password seems to have worked! Thanks guys, this was really bothering me for quite some time, lol
11/15/2012 2:10 pm
Level 71 : Legendary Cyborg
Cyprezz
Try updating your password.
Top left of this page, Click "user control panel"
then "Profile"
then "Edit account settings".
11/15/2012 2:09 pm
ZaphodX
So you have tried logging in from the forums AND the homepage?

Is it working for any site submission or just this one server?

Have you ticked the 'keep me logged in' box?
11/15/2012 2:09 pm
Smac3223
I can't go to "My Account"

When I try and go to it, it brings me to the login screen.
11/15/2012 2:07 pm
Level 45 : Master Princess
vinyl-ripp
On the top right click "My Account" > At the bottom of the page on the left click "Change Forum Settings". You should be presented with a new login page. Login and your problems should be fixed. If not let me know.
11/15/2012 2:02 pm
Smac3223
Any idea how to resolve it? I just used Ccleaner to clear;

- Internet Cache
- Cookies
- Session
- Site Preferences

And am still having the same problem. I can log in fine but cannot for the life of me get to the server page. Do I have some sort of restriction that it automatically logs me out whenever I try and go to "Servers" up at the top?

I don't recall ever doing anything to get in trouble here
11/15/2012 1:56 pm
Level 88 : Elite Scapegoat
Paril
There is nothing wrong with your account activation from what I can tell. It sounds like an issue with cookies if you're having trouble maintaining a session.

-P
11/15/2012 1:54 pm
Smac3223
Just tried clearing the cache as well. I did it via Ccleaner which I use regularly.

Same problem as listed above. Also now quite a few websites are messed up. It's just plain black text on white background with the links shown. Guess clearing the cache did more than I thought...
11/15/2012 1:52 pm
Smac3223
Didn't work.

I don't have a problem logging in. It's more so, STAYING logged in.

I can get to the login page regardless what page I'm currently on no problem.
For instance I can click login from right here, I can go to the home page and login. And it's fine. It logs me in and sends me right back to the homepage and all is fine.

Now being logged in, I try to go to a server page. One I have bookmarked. I click it, go to the page, and notice I'm logged out. So I log in once again. Upon logging in I'm brought back to the main page, so I paste the link yet again and go. See I'm logged out. This process goes on and on.
11/15/2012 1:46 pm
ZaphodX
Log out.

Now log in via the homepage or via the forums. One should work.

If it doesn't then clear your cache (Google how to do it with your browser).
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome