1

I NEED A SERVER SPAWN

Codshooter050 •8/21/12 8:33 pm
•
317
•
8/23/2012 9:35 pm
Posted by
Codshooter050
Level 6 : Apprentice Explorer
4

  Have something to say?

Join • Sign in

10

Codshooter050
• 08/23/2012 9:35 pm
• Level 6 : Apprentice Explorer
CONTEST OVER THANKS FOR WHO ALL ENTERED
1
Tysonm4
• 08/22/2012 2:39 pm
• Level 8 : Apprentice Miner
Whitelist me IGN:GoldenBrand
1
onepieceop101
• 08/22/2012 1:17 pm
• Level 18 : Journeyman Pirate
I'll help
1
Codshooter050
• 08/22/2012 1:14 pm
• Level 6 : Apprentice Explorer
Want to help join my server i will be on all day
IP:69.64.51.111:25572
SKYPE: john.kennedy226
EVERYBODY COME HAVE FUN BUILDING!!!!!!!!!!!
1
Koka
• 08/22/2012 12:53 pm
• Level 8 : Apprentice Crafter
O_O what if spawn is just giant animal... like... huge animals you end of being pooped out at the end o_o
I

Can i come
1
LewCaz63
• 08/22/2012 12:46 pm
• Level 3 : Apprentice Miner
Can I help?
1
Codshooter050
• 08/22/2012 12:38 pm
• Level 6 : Apprentice Explorer
Want to help join my server i will be on all day
IP:69.64.51.111:25572
SKYPE: john.kennedy226
1
undies14
• 08/21/2012 11:16 pm
• Level 12 : Journeyman System
Can I help?
1
darkshadow121
• 08/21/2012 11:13 pm
• Level 1 : New Miner
Ill help with building this spawn
1
rsm501
• 08/21/2012 8:41 pm
• Level 1 : New Miner
can i help ?
1

Welcome