1

Patch without Uninstalling?

BonreoCat •1/19/12 11:31 am
•
169
•
1/20/2012 6:07 pm
I need some help from the community.

I've been wondering,how do you patch your HD Texture Pack without removing the mods as well?
That's it.Go on.Answer me.
Posted by
BonreoCat
Level 29 : Expert Skinner
58

  Have something to say?

Join • Sign in

5

Lunaqua
• 01/20/2012 6:07 pm
• Level 63 : High Grandmaster Birb
Install your mods using MC Patcher.
1
Jas
• 01/20/2012 5:54 pm
• Level 67 : High Grandmaster Sweetheart
Patch the game, then install your mods to the jar that patcher creates.
1
epic2
• 01/19/2012 11:36 am
• Level 27 : Expert Toast
Umm, you just patch? Thats wat i do
1
BonreoCat
• 01/19/2012 11:37 am
• Level 29 : Expert Skinner
Hmm,weird,whenever I patch my game,it uninstalls any mod i have.
1
epic2
• 01/19/2012 11:41 am
• Level 27 : Expert Toast
Strange! Maybe patch then install?
1

Welcome