PhpBB help, modify latest thread feed

EnglishTaco's Avatar EnglishTaco3/11/14 8:42 pm
3/12/2014 9:02 am
EnglishTaco's Avatar EnglishTaco
Ok so im in a little bit of a pickle, my server is using a phpBB forum installed on my own hosting network which uses Cpanel.

What i have been unable to find both on the phpBB program and the phpBB help guide is how to adjust the main board to show thread titles

Right now my forum shows the time and user who made the post, what i want done is for it to show the time, title, and who made the post.

Anybody experienced with phpBB know what im talking about?
EnglishTaco
Level 17 : Journeyman Taco

Create an account or sign in to comment.

sycoinc
03/11/2014 9:11 pm
Level 57 : Grandmaster Programmer
phpbb3 does this by default unless you installed a template that doesn't allow this Or there was an issue on installation.

Under options there should also be a section where it can be displayed as a post, screenshots and any further info will help the rest of us help you
nolez15
03/11/2014 9:11 pm
Level 24 : Expert Toast
Since when will it NOT show those? Lol.
Z645
03/11/2014 9:06 pm
Level 31 : Artisan Geek
From my view, it already shows the time, date, and what ever else you wanted.

Can you describe further?
EnglishTaco
03/11/2014 10:28 pm
If you look at the board index

http://mccorecraft.com/forum/

You can see on the right in each forum, for the last post it shows the time, and the user who made the post or created the thread.

Now what im trying to fix, is i do want the date to be shown of when a post was made, but instead of the user i would like the thread title to be displayed. Or perhaps the title, user and date.
sycoinc
03/11/2014 10:45 pm
Level 57 : Grandmaster Programmer
EnglishTaco
03/12/2014 9:02 am
I appreciate it, i did take a look, honestly its been so long since i have had the chance to crack into actual code. Though i do understand half of this parsing, still looks a little bit of a mess to this rusty nooblet.

Care to modify for me?

http://pastebin.com/UWwgEpSn
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome