1

Please help.

luke4311 •8/8/12 11:24 pm
•
50
•
8/9/2012 1:24 am
Ok I was playing my minecraft server and it crashed when I went to start it up again when I log in it gives me a crash report and I just keep falling from the sky.

I made a new server to test and still does it with no plugins not anything just a basic server please help why is it doing this?
Posted by
luke4311
Level 1 : New Miner
1

  Have something to say?

Join • Sign in

2

luke4311
• 08/09/2012 1:24 am
• Level 1 : New Miner
I have not run out of bandwidth also i have a great computer how do i know if its not loading right?
1
cerebreman
• 08/08/2012 11:32 pm
• Level 1 : New Explorer
you either
1-ran out of bandwidth
2-have a bad computer that can't run the server while you play
or 3-your server is crashing and not loading propably
1

Welcome