1

Please Help

BrennanHD •4/8/12 12:43 pm
•
95
•
4/8/2012 12:57 pm
http://gyazo.com/4cdccdd5e958b48cb282ad0051e48f56

^ Ok so If you look at that all my thing does is say uploading.. My question is why do they not upload and they are direct screenshots from the game..

Here is a picture of my speed also..

http://gyazo.com/5d5651ddd51d93cb21cdc3f21402b815
Posted by
BrennanHD
Level 8 : Apprentice Pokémon
20

  Have something to say?

Join • Sign in

4

BrennanHD
• 04/08/2012 12:57 pm
• Level 8 : Apprentice Pokémon
Thanks for the feedback!

I'll try on my PC and change up the browsers
1
ut342
• 04/08/2012 12:54 pm
• Level 1 : New Miner
I have the same problem I switched from using firefox to using chrome and using google chrome seem to fix the issue
1
Animatrix
• 04/08/2012 12:50 pm
• Level 25 : Expert Network
Pretty much as said above, uploading glitches out occasionally. Just wait a while, then try again. If the problem persists, either wait longer (say, a day) or PM a Site Moderator.
1
FoxOfDoom
• 04/08/2012 12:49 pm
• Level 32 : Artisan Taco
I'm fairly sure uploading is currently bugged/glitched, at least to my knowledge it is. Just try uploading screen shots later, and use 3rd party sites to upload downloadable content.
1

Welcome