1

Plugins

Pixels24 •5/3/14 2:35 pm
•
446
•
5/4/2014 8:23 pm
This site be a total Minecraft site, I think there should be plugins, too.
=================================================================
Hope I helped!

-Pixels24
Posted by
Pixels24
Level 16 : Journeyman Skinner
3

  Have something to say?

Join • Sign in

5

Jack
• 05/04/2014 8:23 pm
• Level 50 : Grandmaster uwu Dinosaur
No, you just have to address this in the description to state it is a plugin
1
xmx1024
• 05/04/2014 7:31 pm
• Level 18 : Journeyman Network
Is there a section in the mod section for plugins? Because I imagine users getting frustrated trying to use a bukkit plugin as a client mod
1
craftykids
• 05/03/2014 2:41 pm
• Level 53 : Grandmaster Pixel Painter
Plugins are posted in the mod section.
1
Jack
• 05/04/2014 7:29 pm
• Level 50 : Grandmaster uwu Dinosaur
^^ this
1
HighVoltageNetwork
• 05/03/2014 2:39 pm
• Level 7 : Apprentice Explorer
Not sure, I feel there's already enough Plugin archival websites and I just cannot imagine it here.
1

Welcome