PMC Ideas

Jetthebuizel's Avatar Jetthebuizel4/16/12 10:51 am
1 emeralds 115 7
4/16/2012 11:40 am
Animatrix's Avatar Animatrix
Good morning PMC, today I would like to share some new ideas!

1.Who Diamonded?:
You know on how Google+ or Facebook you can see who +1 or liked the share? Everytime someone
diamonds a submission you would be able to see who diamonded it.

2.Who Viewed?:
This would keep track of how many views there are (I know PMC already does this), and show who viewed with their username. Their also should be an option to opt-in or out on disabling self veiws (So you don't get views by looking at it yourself. For instance you look at your submission and see that it already has a view. If you want to turn self views off you would be a toggle on off button. This would be handy for people that go to see their comments alot on their submission.

3: Better Tagging System:
I've noticed that other sites like YouTube, have pre-defined tags for videos. When I tag by submission I always have to tag a while to make some tags. I think that your submission title would give you some tag options. But of course you can always add them manually.

Thanks for reading some more of ideas of mine. Leave a comment telling me what you think! Thanks once again ~Jetthebuizel
Jetthebuizel
Level 46 : Master Gent

Create an account or sign in to comment.

04/16/2012 11:38 am
Level 44 : Master Blob
taylorgoff235
Hmm quite, I agree, because everyone else is. *smokes pipe*
04/16/2012 11:17 am
Level 25 : Expert Network
Animatrix
Kinda what Pala said, but...

I don't see the benefits to this. There's no specific porpose to knowing who diamonded, or viewed, your submission. That's just my opinion, but I don't see the point in it. Maybe because I've never relied on popularity or views/diamonds, but....

Also, I don't know what you mean by a tagging system, nor the benefits of it. Sorry for being ignorant, but what's the upsides to it? ^~^
04/16/2012 11:33 am
Level 16 : Journeyman Miner
RedParadoxin
How do you know what I am typing, sir?
I agree with Animatrix, I don't see the benefits from these suggestions.
04/16/2012 11:40 am
Level 25 : Expert Network
Animatrix
I'm actually a naturally occuring biological AI that can read the ancient metastructure of your brain cells, therefore both reading and potentially copying anything that goes on in your head. Hope you sleep better knowing that, be warned though: I know your dreams.
Also, off topic but meh. Me gusta le avatar~
04/16/2012 11:11 am
Level 61 : High Grandmaster Turtle
Palaeos
The only people that would really benefit from the seeing of who diamonded would really be people who buy their diamonds with things on their server, such as diamonds in game, and since this is against the rules I doubt a feature that would greatly help these people would be added.
04/16/2012 11:09 am
Level 44 : Master Blob
taylorgoff235
The view thing is a bad idea. I've seen stuff with hundreds of thousands of views...
04/16/2012 11:07 am
Level 14 : Journeyman Miner
mrtopsyt
Jetthebuizel
2.Who Viewed?:
This would keep track of how many views there are (I know PMC already does this), and show who viewed with their username. Their also should be an option to opt-in or out on disabling self veiws (So you don't get views by looking at it yourself. For instance you look at your submission and see that it already has a view. If you want to turn self views off you would be a toggle on off button. This would be handy for people that go to see their comments alot on their submission.
wouldn't that be messy?
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome