PMC Pets

Belial6's Avatar Belial68/14/21 6:00 pm
1 emeralds 185 3
8/17/2021 12:22 pm
ArcaneKnight's Avatar ArcaneKnight
So I want to know more about the pets that can be found. Does anyone know:

• Can pets be discovered anywhere on the site, or only in specific places?
  • It looks like you can only get certain pets during certain months. Is there a different pet for every month?
  • Do the pets change every year, or do they stay the same?

That is all. Thank you.
Belial6
Level 57 : Grandmaster Wizard

Create an account or sign in to comment.

08/17/2021 12:22 pmhistory
Level 48 : Master Sus
ArcaneKnight
Well, pets are usually for community events like Easter, Halloween, and Christmas and appear during those months (like the chicks, bumblebee and rabbit around Easter, the ghost, the cat and bat around Halloween, penguin and little snowballs during Christmas, Wibbit was I believe somewhere during summer) They are more seasonal things found within the month a seasonal holiday takes place.

Whilst at first there was only one per event, there have been a few added in upcoming years since it started. Bumbee, Clover and Peepers for spring/Easter, Wibbit for summer, Batty, Ender and Speck for autumn/Halloween and Topper and Powder Poofs for winter/Christmas. When those events take place they can pop up pretty much everywhere on the pmc site
08/15/2021 1:03 am
Level 12 : Journeyman Mlem Mlem Bat
HuoKnight
The pets stay the same each year, there is a different pet for each month that has a pet, not all of them do, and as far as I know pets can be found anywhere besides a user profile, if you see one there, that is that user's pet.
08/15/2021 1:27 pm
Level 57 : Grandmaster Wizard
Belial6
Ah, great. So now the question is, which pets correspond with which months?
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome