Preview Posts before Posting?

OliverFrenchie's Avatar OliverFrenchie9/11/12 2:41 pm
1 emeralds 134 3
9/15/2012 5:28 pm
OliverFrenchie's Avatar OliverFrenchie
It'd be a brilliant idea to be able to preview submissions before clicking save like on the forums.

A simple new button aside the 'Save' button saying 'Preview' or 'View' allowing you to preview exactly what the post would look like on a page. You then have the ability to either return and edit or to click Save and publish the post.

Hope this is added! (very useful for blogs)
OliverFrenchie
Retired Moderator
Level 72 : Legendary Scribe

Create an account or sign in to comment.

09/15/2012 5:28 pm
Level 72 : Legendary Scribe
OliverFrenchie
I will try that, thanks It'd be nice if it were clearer yes!
09/11/2012 8:37 pm
Level 32 : Artisan Taco
FoxOfDoom
As Palaeos said, you can simply upload your submission with the 'Publish Live' box unchecked to see a preview like state of your submission(Remember: Update your submission and re-check the box when saving it to upload the submission in live status). Also note, any 'lost' submissions that are in draft status can be found here, under the 'My Submissions', within the respective submission area.

With that being said, a preview button isn't necessary, as we basically already have one. But, I suppose making it clearer that you can preview your submission with that would be a nice addition. Anyways, thanks for the suggestion ^-^
09/11/2012 2:53 pm
Level 61 : High Grandmaster Turtle
Palaeos
The closest there is currently, is draft status, though many people have issues finding their submissions again.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome