Hi PMC!
I have a problem. Yes. I do. Kay, I got tired of my avatar, so I got a new one. Uploaded it, blahblahblah. *One hour later... * It's not changed... Kinda' frustrated. Try again. *Another hour later.... * Still not changed... Hmm, kinda mad. Attempt three. *Three hours after attempt three.... * RAAAGEEE. Yes, it's still not changed. Can anyone help me? I've changed it before, and it worked. The avatar I tried to use is a .png, 100x100, and cool. XD. It appears in the 'Change Profile Photo' thingy, but not anywhere else on the site. Please help me, and it will be greatly appreciated.
Thanks,
peon
EDIT: Is this the right section?
I have a problem. Yes. I do. Kay, I got tired of my avatar, so I got a new one. Uploaded it, blahblahblah. *One hour later... * It's not changed... Kinda' frustrated. Try again. *Another hour later.... * Still not changed... Hmm, kinda mad. Attempt three. *Three hours after attempt three.... * RAAAGEEE. Yes, it's still not changed. Can anyone help me? I've changed it before, and it worked. The avatar I tried to use is a .png, 100x100, and cool. XD. It appears in the 'Change Profile Photo' thingy, but not anywhere else on the site. Please help me, and it will be greatly appreciated.
Thanks,
peon
EDIT: Is this the right section?
10
This is happening to me too, I tried to change my avatar about 6 hours ago and still nothing. So its probably a problem with the website, not us.
Edit: They just changed, wow xD
Edit: They just changed, wow xD
Mine didn't change...
I had a problem with this before, eventually you will get it to change, takes time.
Refresh page/clear browser history? Or you can just wait, which is Usually the problem 90% of the time.
*Bump* I've been waiting for 10 hours now...
Problem solved!!! (I had to clear my browser cache. Whateved that is... XD)
Oh, you did exactly what I said to do... Nice n_n
lock the thread, problem solved

