1
Program Uninstalling Help
As a mistake, while installing, I have installed a program called "RegClean Pro" on my computer. After a while, it has installed other programs that were not seen during the time RegClean Pro was installed. The programs include, but are not limited to: Advanced System Protector, MyPCBackup, Sync Folder, and SpeedOptimizer Pro. Some of the programs I am sure I uninstalled, but are still present, are: Advanced System Protector and MyPCBackup. Some programs seem not to uninstall after 15 - 30 minutes: RegClean Pro and SpeedOptimizer Pro.
Also, there where some other programs that I am sure I did not install were: Torn TV and a radio program.
Since they were present in my computer, my browser kept on asking permission to use Java and is showing random ads, usually including adult content.
I will really be appreciated if someone would help me.
Also, there where some other programs that I am sure I did not install were: Torn TV and a radio program.
Since they were present in my computer, my browser kept on asking permission to use Java and is showing random ads, usually including adult content.
I will really be appreciated if someone would help me.
2
RegClean Pro is not an adware, something else is, though. Probably bundled with 3rd party software.
Though you did not exactly brought a solution to my problem, thank you for the info.
About the 3rd part software though, I am aware there is a thing called Desk 365 which has a display of the programs that I have mentioned, and I have not installed this.
About the 3rd part software though, I am aware there is a thing called Desk 365 which has a display of the programs that I have mentioned, and I have not installed this.
