4

Projects?

Bootleggedpanda •3/8/21 5:07 pm
•
71
•
3/16/2021 8:21 am
Hello! I am in need of some assistance on thinking of projects to do in my Minecraft survival world. I do Redstone so some technical projects would be fun to tackle along with some building / base ideas. My world is relatively old so I'm not hurting on resources (though I do still enjoy caving and mining) and have small versions of almost every farm at this point.

Any ideas would be appreciated. :)
Posted by
Bootleggedpanda
Level 5 : Apprentice System
2

  Have something to say?

Join • Sign in

6

Micholex
• 03/10/2021 5:02 pm
• Level 57 : Grandmaster Pirate
a ship with working tnt or fire charge cannon mechanism timed to a perfection
2
Bootleggedpanda
• 03/16/2021 8:21 am
• Level 5 : Apprentice System
I know just where to build it ;)
1
roodkonijn
• 03/10/2021 2:23 pm
He/Him • Level 27 : Expert Hunter
Build a house inside a house inside a house inside a house
2
Bootleggedpanda
• 03/16/2021 8:21 am
• Level 5 : Apprentice System
Houseception
1
RetroSalad
• 03/10/2021 1:38 am
• Level 6 : Apprentice Mage
A GIANT FLYING BOWL OF SALAD..... Done
2
ALEXJUSTALEX
• 03/08/2021 5:33 pm
• Level 28 : Expert Nerd
Build a base inspired by your Minecraft character.
2

Welcome