Rare Error Appears! (Please Help!)

Ardemesh's Avatar Ardemesh4/30/11 4:54 pm
1 emeralds 155 5
5/2/2011 11:22 am
Cyprezz's Avatar Cyprezz
"We are currently investigating this rare species of bug. It happens when javascript doesn't properly load."

This has been occuring for me for the past 3 days after trying to upload a skin. This actually began occuring after using GiMP to edit skins; however, the skins load perfectly fine on minecraftskins.com and minecraft.net and I've never had a problem using said skins in minecraft.exe either. I would love to update and upload more skins in support of this website but this error has rendered me helpless. This error occurs for every skin that I try to upload as well (ones edited with GiMP and ones edited using the more commonly known MCedit.exe program). Please Help!
Ardemesh
Level 22 : Expert Artist

Create an account or sign in to comment.

05/02/2011 11:22 am
Level 71 : Legendary Cyborg
Cyprezz
Yes, sorry, I will be investigating the rare species tomorrow. As stated, it is a browser issue and switching from IE to Firefox / alternative browser should fix it. I will report back with findings. If all goes well, it will be reclassified as extinct.

edit: For now, I updated the error to include the browser switch advice.
05/02/2011 11:00 am
Level 4 : Apprentice Artist
AmusingMinecraft
Safari and Firefox also resolves this problem.
I'm sure they will fix the bug soon anyway though.

- Nick
04/30/2011 5:33 pm
Level 90 : Overlord Pixel Painter
halucid
I are smart!
04/30/2011 5:49 pm
Level 37 : Artisan Pokemon
WoxandWarf
Yes you am!
04/30/2011 5:19 pm
Level 22 : Expert Artist
Ardemesh
-Update-

I've actually found a fix with this. I was using Internet Explorer at the time of the error. For those experiencing the same problem as I describe try switching to Google Chrome, it worked for me.

Credit for fix: Halucid

Unfortunately this fix doesn't make the problem disappear because other IE browser users may eventually experience the same problem.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome