1

Reporting stuff

Rouge •9/17/11 10:04 am
•
421
•
9/17/2011 10:24 am
When you report stuff, there is a option to get notified when your report is dealt with. I have never once received a notification saying so even with yes checked and the report dealt with. I think it should be removed or enforced.
Posted by
Rouge
Level 51 : Grandmaster Geek
116

  Have something to say?

Join • Sign in

5

Charlizard
• 09/17/2011 10:18 am
• Level 36 : Artisan Network
It does,you get it through an email,or at least i did.
1
Rouge
• 09/17/2011 10:19 am
• Level 51 : Grandmaster Geek
I don't, I don't have any e-mails about that and I know I have reported stuff that has gotten removed - and no notification. But hmm who did that report? If it shows you.
1
Charlizard
• 09/17/2011 10:24 am
• Level 36 : Artisan Network
I deleted the email of it,but it just said,your report has been dealt with.Not much else.
Not who dealt with it,what the post was or who posted it.
1
King_Of_Nether
• 09/17/2011 10:15 am
• Level 31 : Artisan Spider Rider
I reported a guy who did a skin of a completely naked person with genitals earlier today and i haven't heard anything about it since to say it had been removed, but i think it got deleted.
1
GrizzlyAmish
• 09/17/2011 10:10 am
• Level 30 : Artisan Mountaineer
The few times I've done it in the past, I have received notifications.
I think it only works when Cyprezz does it though. >>
Guess it was one of those glitches that never got mentioned.
1

Welcome