Forumskeyboard_arrow_right PMC keyboard_arrow_right Discussion

Create Forum Thread

Rules Clarification

1 emeralds3 replies108 views
created 07/25/2018 4:45 am by Lockyz_Mods
last reply 07/25/2018 6:59 pm
I joined PMC because I want to expand one of my mods reach... although I read the rules and it states that mods made with Modding Programs are not allowed. I used to make all my Mods with MCreator although recently I have started converting them to Normal Java code. Because I no longer use MCreator to code said mod is it still not allowed to be posted or is it now allowed to be posted because I do not use MCreator anymore. If not then I may have to completely remake the mod so that it is allowed.

Thank you for taking the time to help me
Lockyz

BTW this is my first post on this site so if it looks like it is in the wrong thread or anything please tell me.
Posted by avatar
Lockyz_Mods
Level 17 : Journeyman Modder

comment Login or register to post a reply.

3 replies

07/25/2018 6:54 pm
Level 55 : Grandmaster Mlem Mlem Bat
Karrthus
when we revised the rules back in april we decided that mc creator mods may be posted aslong as they follow all the rules that modification submisison rules have to follow, please familiarise yourself with them if you wish to post your mod ^^

in the future if you have any questions about the rules and site it is easier to open a ticket and mods can find you quickly and respond to you https://www.planetminecraft.com/tickets/
07/25/2018 6:59 pm
Level 17 : Journeyman Modder
Lockyz_Mods
Thank you
07/25/2018 10:39 am
Level 30 : Artisan Miner
Only The Best
It is fine if your not using MCreator - atleast i think so

Planet Minecraft

Browse

Site

© 2010 - 2019