1

Server Help.

Flyinpig5 •2/4/12 5:51 pm
•
113
•
2/4/2012 10:00 pm
Hey.

Recently when I join minecraft servers, they seem to be incredibly laggy. Laggy to the point that when I talk in chat it only appears on my screen 5 minutes later. It's not the server as it has been like this on the past 4 servers I've been on. My internet is pretty standard, nothing special but nothing bad. Is there a problem with my computer? My minecraft?

Does having SPC effect my multiplayer or something?

Please help, it's annoying as hell.

Thanks in advance
Posted by
Flyinpig5
Level 45 : Master Batman
25

  Have something to say?

Join • Sign in

5

toxikr3
• 02/04/2012 10:00 pm
• Level 19 : Journeyman Princess
Most likely your internet connection. Reset your modem/router and see if any one in your house hold is streaming a video or downloading because that can make you lag really bad sometimes.

-Toxikr3
1
Flyinpig5
• 02/04/2012 6:02 pm
• Level 45 : Master Batman
Trying the force update option. If not, I'll try resetting my internet connection.
1
Flyinpig5
• 02/04/2012 6:01 pm
• Level 45 : Master Batman
But my connection is fine, that's what's is confusing me.
1
shaneb451
• 02/04/2012 5:57 pm
• Level 18 : Journeyman Skinner
Do u have anymore mods that are quite big i.e. Mo' Creatures, More Creeps and weirdos cuz i have the same problem and just force updated and I was fine
1
Fokkusu
• 02/04/2012 5:55 pm
• Level 44 : Master Fox
Try more servers, if the problem doesn't go away its your connection.
Assuming you have no problems playing SP. Also no, I don't think having SPC would affect anything.
1

Welcome