1

Simple Question

BrennanHD •4/4/12 1:48 pm
•
91
•
4/4/2012 2:03 pm
http://www.planetminecraft.com/server/p ... 0-plugins/

Ok so there is my server here is the Problem. I want to delete It and redo everything but every time I delete It shows the same "pugcraftia" and not Amp Craft... I just want a good link and to where people can actually find my server because It is no longer pugcraftia..
Posted by
BrennanHD
Level 8 : Apprentice Pokémon
20

  Have something to say?

Join • Sign in

2

5guys
• 04/04/2012 1:54 pm
• Level 14 : Journeyman Narwhal
That link is working...also, reposting on planet minecraft is EXTREMELY glitchey, so its best to delete it like 3 times, wait, and try again. if your lucky, it will work
1
BrennanHD
• 04/04/2012 2:03 pm
• Level 8 : Apprentice Pokémon
I know the link is working but it says Pugcraftia, Thanks for the info tho
1

Welcome