Someone Is using my server under there name..

BrennanHD's Avatar BrennanHD4/13/12 2:29 pm
1 emeralds 107 6
4/13/2012 3:06 pm
Fokkusu's Avatar Fokkusu
http://www.planetminecraft.com/server/brennan-craft/ Someone stole my server at this link please go flag and help me get It removed I already have provided pictures and more thanks.

*I have flagged multiple times and gave this person no permission to post anything or my IP address I need help flagging It, Check my page for the real server and I will gladly provide any of you with pics.
BrennanHD
Level 8 : Apprentice Pokemon

Create an account or sign in to comment.

Fokkusu
04/13/2012 3:06 pm
Level 43 : Master Fox
Pm a site mod with proof that it is your server. Thanks
BrennanHD
04/13/2012 3:00 pm
LiLCano24
BrennanHDwww.planetminecraft.com/server/brennan-craft/ Someone stole my server at this link please go flag and help me get It removed I already have provided pictures and more thanks.

*I have flagged multiple times and gave this person no permission to post anything or my IP address I need help flagging It, Check my page for the real server and I will gladly provide any of you with pics.

Ill tell one of the moderators and also you should ban him from your server

He has been banned he is a GRIEFER his IGN = raw900
BrennanHD
04/13/2012 2:40 pm
Thanks for the feedback.
FoxOfDoom
04/13/2012 2:37 pm
Level 32 : Artisan Taco
I suggest you read this: how-report-submissions-properly-t32796.html

You've already reported the server, you don't need to do anything else. Just wait, and the server will be taken down sooner or later. Keep in mind, there are 500 ish reports a day, which the moderators take care of as quickly as they can.
LiLCano24
04/13/2012 2:35 pm
Level 21 : Expert Engineer
BrennanHDwww.planetminecraft.com/server/brennan-craft/ Someone stole my server at this link please go flag and help me get It removed I already have provided pictures and more thanks.

Ill tell one of the moderators and also you should ban him from your server
calvi10
04/13/2012 2:33 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Explorer
Dear minecraft user,
I would Highly reccomend telling a Planet Minecraft admin about this awkward situation. You can contact them via this link:
http://www.planetminecraft.com/contact/

Hope this solves your problem!!

regards,

calvi10

IGN: calvi9
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome