My texture pack was removed...

janidorr's Avatar janidorr4/12/13 9:57 pm
1 emeralds 180 6
4/12/2013 10:06 pm
Palaeos's Avatar Palaeos
Hello so my texture pack, Simply Hawk, was removed just a few minutes ago. I read the rules and followed every single one of them. I used oCd by disco as a base and then edited enough with entirely new patterns and such that I bet disco himself wouldn't even recognize it to have been based off oCd. None of the original stuff is even in there anymore. I log on and suddenly its removed. Now usually questions go to the moderator who deleted it but apparently the Site Moderator, Draco Dragon, his profile page doesn't even exist. What do I do now?
janidorr
Retired Moderator
Level 48 : Master Artist

Create an account or sign in to comment.

04/12/2013 10:06 pm
Level 61 : High Grandmaster Turtle
Palaeos
PM the mod who removed it, please do not make forum threads contesting moderation.
04/12/2013 10:04 pm
Level 26 : Expert Lumberjack
InTENsity
Hawk, I remember you from a few months back, anyway, this JUST happened to me too. >:(

It said that my content was inappropiate. I don't even know how it was innapropiate. Not only did I lose one, but I lost two of my texture packs.
04/12/2013 10:02 pm
Level 8 : Apprentice Necromancer
creeperinmyhouse
It is probably because to little effort was put in or because it looked to similar, im not saying thats it cause idk but a moderator will probably comment soon to help
04/12/2013 9:59 pm
Level 4 : Apprentice Miner
catspace32
well you cant use texturepacks as a basic even if you do edit every thing
04/12/2013 10:01 pm
Level 48 : Master Artist
janidorr
I didn't just slighty edit it I changed color schemes and patterns and shapes altogether. Or does it still count as plain editing?
04/12/2013 10:05 pm
Level 53 : Grandmaster Programmer
Matthewpopcorn
It really doesn't matter what you change, to do this you need to have permission from the owner of the texturepack that you used as a base. Otherwise it's not following the rules. And in some cases you can't even post something on here that is another persons Modified(even super changed) texturepack
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome