Unfair Punishment

Zombieman2081's Avatar Zombieman20818/29/14 1:08 am
1 emeralds 284 2
8/29/2014 1:15 am
-Kali-'s Avatar -Kali-
A little bit ago I posted a skin that I made from copy and pasting skins I had already made. Then, about ten minutes later, it was removed for " - Charlizard, lvl 59, moderated Zombie in a Tux .
Mod Action: Deleted Reason: Stolen / plagiarized This submission is deleted. A significant portion of your skin uses parts that you did not create and therefore do not have the right to reuse. This can include preexisting skins by other members, skin-making programs or official Minecraft textures. Our community is interested in quality, original skins. Make your own. Thanks." I even wrote in desc. that i had used parts of my skins. And not only this, but I also can prove it, as the entire tux thing was used from another skin I made (Which by the way wasn't considered copying) and I used the head from a skin I also designed. And I know that there have been other tuxedo zombies made, but I haven't seen them be revoked. All I would like is either A. To have my uploading privilages back, or B. Be able to know where a better place for me to report this.
Thank you.
Zombieman2081
Level 21 : Expert Ninja