1

Uploading Problem?

Smink •7/21/11 8:11 am
•
186
•
7/27/2011 3:24 am
Hey im trying to upload a schematic and pictures for my latest project and they dont upload they just say uploading and in the bottom it says waiting for site to respond, rather then the normal uploaded (current%)

Has anyone else had this issue? if so could ya please tell me if your having this issue or just me

~also my upload seems to be find as im seeding or bittorrent

Feedback is apprecheated
Posted by
Smink
Level 58 : Grandmaster Pegasus
87

  Have something to say?

Join • Sign in

8

AshleyTah
• 07/27/2011 3:24 am
• Level 13 : Journeyman Artist
I tried doing my 3rd blog installment and it did the infinite loading screen then eventually crashed firefox for me.
Had to redo it.
1
Excision
• 07/25/2011 11:13 am
• Level 26 : Expert Miner
I use Firefox and on Semi-rare cases i have the same problem.
1
Mewnicorn
• 07/24/2011 6:48 pm
• Level 20 : Expert Unicorn
I can not Upload any images and files as well!
Everytime I want to upload sth for my new project, like an image, when I click on "Save" it says "Uploading file" and it never stops loading. I have already waited for like over half an hour for it to finish the upload...
Please help!
Edit: Im using Mozilla Firefox.
Edit 2: I could upload without problems using Google Chrome, but still dont know why I cant with Firefox!
1
Smink
• 07/26/2011 2:53 am
• Level 58 : Grandmaster Pegasus
yeh thats what i had, um i waited for it to have the saving for at least 10-20 secs then refresh the page and it should be better tahts how i fixed it
1
ZaphodX
• 07/21/2011 8:25 am
• Level 40 : Master Network
That sucks. Maybe try deleting your temp files and restarting your computer and trying again.
1
Smink
• 07/22/2011 1:29 am
• Level 58 : Grandmaster Pegasus
Yeah have ^.^
1
ZaphodX
• 07/21/2011 8:18 am
• Level 40 : Master Network
If it helps I highly suggest not using internet explorer, its appalling and I find lots of save/upload function on PMC don't work.
Personally I recommend chrome.
Also if you are uploading on torrents you could well be sucking up your bandwidth and causing too much lag for it to work.
1
Smink
• 07/21/2011 8:22 am
• Level 58 : Grandmaster Pegasus
Thanks haha and i do use chrome best internet thing aye.
and i had stoped the torrents whilst i was uploading on pmc lols
1

Welcome