Uploading Problem

sed11's Avatar sed116/9/12 7:27 pm
1 emeralds 171 3
6/9/2012 8:40 pm
sed11's Avatar sed11
I'm trying to update my CJ's HD Simplistic texturepack (Re-naming to CJCraft HD 64x64) but whenever I try to upload the new file it takes forever instead of uploading in a short-time and never uploads >_>

Once it quit doing *Uploading File* but still showed the browse-thing to select the file...but I thought it would work so I clicked the save button for saving the submission but instead of working it said "Please upload the texturepack or provide a mirror link."

I would do a mirror link but I like putting downloads for the pack from PMC and I don't know which site to use anyway because I don't want to make a mediafire account and you have to download dropbox but I don't really want to do that either :/ *Unless I'm mistaken....but I checked .__.*

I left the page for my texturepack editing page open...and I clicked save again for the file you download...but its still saying "Uploading File".
sed11
Retired Moderator
Level 66 : High Grandmaster Hero