Hi im Drum4D. Ive been looking for a new profile/mc username for a while now, any ideas? I want to keep it short and simple without any numbers or _'s
5
IDK these guys ruined it
DrummerzBoy
Umm... Use your home country and then describe it for the first word? Mine for example xD
Try something in a different language xD
I originally thought Shimeshi was discipline in Japanese, a long long time ago...
xD just think of a word, and translate it into Russian or German or something.
I originally thought Shimeshi was discipline in Japanese, a long long time ago...
xD just think of a word, and translate it into Russian or German or something.
So can u tell me what u do best and so on then ill help you Im guessing u like drums??
Maybe Drumz3D
??
i need *Specifics*
Maybe Drumz3D
??
i need *Specifics*
