Webcomic help ._.

Pyrothermia's Avatar Pyrothermia8/23/13 9:17 am
1 emeralds 280 5
8/23/2013 8:51 pm
Eclipse_Assassin's Avatar Eclipse_Assassin
I need help w/ my W.I.P. webcomic, first page here: http://i.imgur.com/xE4RH2P.jpg
Any tips or anything like that? And is it good SO far? I dunno, I'm bad at making comics
Pyrothermia
Level 25 : Expert Ranger

Create an account or sign in to comment.

08/23/2013 8:51 pm
Level 23 : Expert Pirate
Eclipse_Assassin
The picture is removed :O
08/23/2013 9:40 am
Level 57 : Grandmaster Artist
ChrisL
I can't get much from one page, but it looks fine, though some people don't like sprite comics (I don't mind them as long as they are well written). The word balloons look a bit weird, I think pixel art styled ones would probably be better for your comic, and, unless each character has their own text color, the red text seems a little out of place, since most comics just use black for text. You should also try hosting it on a webcomic host (ComicFury, Comic Genesis, Comic Dish) so people can read it in order, imgur is terrible for long form comics. You might want to make it a little smaller as well, it's wider than my screen.
08/23/2013 9:43 am
Pyrothermia
I posted it on smackjeeves, nothing really, and yes the text is like that, I was reading the extras on this sprite comic called Pebble Version, just follow his tips!
EDIT: Btw, I made it larger so the text is easy to read, sorry about that!
08/23/2013 9:54 am
Level 57 : Grandmaster Artist
ChrisL
I wasn't sure if you already had it hosted or not, but that's great. Readable text is important, but the comic size should be small enough that it can fit on reader's screens (I found the SmackJeeves page, the comic flies out of their container on my screen size). You don't have to make it tiny, but try reducing the size a little bit.
08/23/2013 8:28 pm
Pyrothermia
Hmm.. I'll think of that, thanks
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome