Detectives Are On A Case - Skin Contest

SuperLuigi77's Avatar SuperLuigi774/22/19 2:57 pm history
12 emeralds 580 7
4/23/2019 2:10 am
mythicaljay's Avatar mythicaljay

Welcome to the Detective Club. I'm SuperLuigi77 and I'm glad ye volunteered to became a Detective. In this special event, ye are determined by yer skill and creativity of solving crimes. But first...there're rules ye must follow of becoming a Great Detective.

Magnifying Glass Icon by piedudeRule #1 : Ye can't use others work to enter this contest including case files. It has to be yers. But if ye are using someone's hair base or clothes design for yer cover, please give credit to the person. But please try to purchase (make) yer own disguise.

Magnifying Glass Icon by piedudeRule #2 : Pick a theme yer're in for example; ye are Medieval Era uncovering a gruesome murder near _____ fill the blank.(Ye can choose Medieval Age through Mid-Century)

Magnifying Glass Icon by piedudeRule #3 : Yer Skin can be from your favorite movie, book, newspaper, or make one up.

Magnifying Glass Icon by piedudeRule #4 : Yer Skin can be a human, animal, villain, or a robot, or ect.. Ye can have superpowers and show them to yer surrounding people or keep them hidden.

Magnifying Glass Icon by piedudeRule #5 : Write a short story or background about yerself.(Yer skin)

Magnifying Glass Icon by piedudeRule #6 : Have Fun!

Object is ye have to combine a role for yer detective. For Example : Ye are a Detective Knight for the lords finding their missing treasure.(Roles can be from fantasy, steampunk, or cyberpunk.
The possibility is endless)

Now this special event that can lead ye to more success like having a companion on yer next journey (contest). If ye do have any question, please ask my loyal friend DinowCookie for advice or me.
The Contest begins at April 23 and Deadline is at May 7.

All contesters must entry their detective skins before the Deadline. If ye have a skin finish but couldn't publish it in the newspaper, please let me know or DinowCookie for further notice.

Anyone can join even if ye think ye are not skilled, ye can still join and have fun because ye never know if ye make it to the next round.

The winners of the first round gets trophies and also the participants for their hard work.
Please write a Pm or a comment to let me know if ye joining. :D

Also please put #detectiveareonthecase for ye skins and either @SuperLuigi77 or @DinowCookie for us to find the skin the easier at the sea.

First Round Contesters

Second Round Contesters
Coming Soon!
May 14 - May 21
SuperLuigi77
Level 52 : Grandmaster Pirate