Hybrid VS _FoxHound_ HobGoblin skin battle!

Sausager's Avatar Sausager3/14/15 7:00 pm
1 emeralds 204 4
3/16/2015 4:19 pm
SpiderMatty's Avatar SpiderMatty
Hybrids;

http://www.planetminecraft.com/skin/hobgoblin-3259687/

_FoxHound_'s

http://www.planetminecraft.com/skin/hob ... blin-army/

Poll ended 03/24/2015 7:00 pm.

Sausager
Level 18 : Journeyman Princess

Create an account or sign in to comment.

03/14/2015 10:16 pm
Level 68 : High Grandmaster Bunny
Yuki
Ehh, coming from a massive comic book fan/nerd...Hybrid's, even with the provided reference, looks nothing like Hobgoblin to me. That's not to say Fox's is perfect, but it is definitely the better skin. My vote goes to Fox for following the character more.

Will edit and add more when I get home from work.

Edit: Home now. Hybrid's colours are very dirty and stray too far from the source material still, makes it look more like a necromancer, especially with the design. As for Fox's, I feel the orange is too bright and the dark blue too saturated. Neither skin has the face colour correct, Hybrid's just skipped the face while Fox's wasn't yellow enough or dark enough.

I think that's everything. ;-;

Edit 2: Hybrid, Hobgoblin doesn't have trimming at the edges of his orange fabrics. Your fabric colour has turned out more of a rust colour while the blue turned out seemingly more as a metal. You've also just cut the cape off, there's no end to it except the belt, so I don't know what you were aiming for there.
03/16/2015 4:19 pm
Level 43 : Master Spider Rider
SpiderMatty
This ^^^
03/14/2015 7:37 pm
Level 50 : Grandmaster Blob
Speedy
I liked Hybrid's better, but I couldn't really tell it was Hobgoblin. Even if the colors looked nice they were way too dark. Voted _FoxHound_
Saw the reference, nvm. I don't know superheroes well enough.
03/14/2015 7:25 pm
Level 55 : Grandmaster Musician
Punkamoar
Hybrid's seems more sinister, while Fox's colors and shading were slightly better.

This is tough guys
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome