Progressive Chunks Build Competition - Week 1

CFisG's Avatar CFisG3/23/20 9:32 pm history
2 emeralds 244 4
3/31/2020 5:01 am
SuperMinecrafz's Avatar SuperMinecrafz
Welcome to the Progressive Chunks Build Competition!

What is Progressive Chunks?
Progressive Chunks is a build competition where all builds are to take up a full chunk or more. They can be one chunk, or two, or three, or so on.

Great! So, what're the rules?
- Each week, a theme will be announced, followed by one of these three build styles: Medieval, Modern, and Futuristic. You must stick to the theme and build style.
- You must build in full chunks. For example: a full chunk of a build is allowed, but one and a half chunks is not. If you have to go over a certain number of chunks (for example your build takes up more than 2 chunks), you must use a whole third chunk. (Hint: use F3 + G to show chunk borders as guides.) EDIT: if a build doesn't take a full chunk but it's obvious or implied that it's to give the build some breathing room, that will be counted as a full chunk.
- Builds may go all the way to bedrock and all the way to build height, but be sure to use full chunks.
- Any entries after the deadline (even just a minute late) will not be accepted.

Nice! How do I enter?
Just put your build submission page down below, as well as what you would like to be called if you were to make 1st, 2nd, or 3rd! Make sure there's a world download!

Cool! What's the criteria?
The criteria is as follows:
- Theme: does the build center around the theme? (Ex. is the build some form of laboratory?) Total possible: 5
- Build Style: is the build built in the requested build style? Total possible: 5
- Aesthetic: does the build look nice? Total possible: 10
- Details: how much detail is put into the build? Total possible: 10
- Scale: how big or small is the build? Don't forget the details! Total possible: 5
Highest score possible: 35

And who are the judges?

Right now the only judge is me, although if you want to become a judge for future weeks, just PM me.

And with all that out of the way, this week's theme is...
Laboratory!

And the build style is...
Medieval!

The challenge starts now and ends on Saturday at 11:59 pm EST (this gives me time to look through all the submissions and judge them fairly.)

Good luck!
CFisG
Level 2 : Apprentice Crafter