Summer styles - A skinning challenge/game

Wildcard_Gamer's Avatar Wildcard_Gamer5/19/19 10:56 pm history
5/31/2019 9:14 pm
Wildcard_Gamer's Avatar Wildcard_Gamer

Welcome to my next event! Summer Styles!
Let me first give a brief summary of the event. It will be roughly 1 month long, dates may change based on entrees. Unlike my other contest, this one will be broken into parts, 3 of them. Each one with a different skin prompt. The idea here is to give skinners the same skin to make, creating a unique style. If you do all three and are able to do good with the prompts, you will end up with a trio of skins that complement each other. Each one will be based on the symbols in the title art, so there is some foreshadowing. You must match the description of the skins, but be aware you can change it a bit, like if I say "Oh they have long hair" it doesn't mean you have to do hair on the back, you can do it anywhere, just make sure it's long. If I say "They have a jacket on and a tee with a smile on it" it's up to you to decide if it's zipped or not. depends on what your preference is. Each skin will be using basic PMC rules, but here's the important part:

RULES
1.Prompts - prompts are revealed every 10 days, please try to finish them before the posting date
2.Posting - Only post after the revealing date for said prompt
3.Rewards - When you complete all 3 skins I will give you the Summer Styles participation badge. They all must be completed before the 21st of June to count

Originally I had a ton of rules, but honestly, idrc if you are a bit late and I feel it scared people off, in the end it IS a game, not a contest

Now for the 1st prompt:

Chroma
5/20/2019
Girl with light skin and short lime/neon yellowish hair, purple eyes, and glasses, wears a nice cozy periwinkle to tealish hoodie/sweater with a little DNA symbol on it. Wearing cozy shorts that match her hair color, along with nice socks with the color of your choice of any of the colors you have already used. Chroma is the kind of person who is spending all summer in the house playing games, quite shy.
Revealing - 5/30/19
Fishbeard
5/30/19
Boy with tan skin and periwinkle hair, at about a normal hair length. He has lime eyes and a fake purple eyepatch over the one on his left. He is wearing a lime tanktop with any design you see fit. He has a big purple pirate hat on and has a matching bandana around his right arm. Lastly, he is wearing a pair of swim trunks in any color you have already used. Feel free to choose to give him shoes or not. Fishbeard's real name is Henry and he is going to play pirate at the beach with his friends all summer, he is really just a happy kid, and not a real pirate.
Revealing - 6/09
Cece
6/09/19
Mermaid girl with purple hair and skin color of your choice, periwinkle eyes, and a lime/neon yellow outfit of your choice along with a purple tail to match her hair, shes kinda just bored. She can turn human but spends her summer in the sea, she loves retro aesthetic. Unlike the other two, I'd like to not hold you back with tons of details, make her the way you would make her.
Revealing - 6/19

Update 1 - Chroma is now ready to be revealed. This means anyone who already did the prompt can post it, and any new people who do the Chroma prompt can be uploaded at an instant. It also means the next prompt is given out, see PROMPT 2, now Fishbeard, and feel free to start it, just don't post it until the ninth.

Participants
KEY - working on, not started, prompt finished, turned in
Wildcard - 1/2/3

Kaos_Kitten - 1/2/3

Marjory - 1/2/3

Thanks for everyone who participated! Here's the award for anyone who did it:

Wildcard_Gamer
Level 55 : Grandmaster Programmer