THE RESULTS ARE IN!pie_chart

TW15T3D5H4D0W's Avatar TW15T3D5H4D0W7/1/20 9:56 pm
7 emeralds 207 2
7/2/2020 5:48 am
Maykulka's Avatar Maykulka
First and foremost, a big thank you for everyone who entered my mob skin contest, Candy Candy. And now an honorable mention: Isophrenic with "Birthday Cake Bee"! It's so cute I almost hate eating it. ALMOST. Enjoy that Sugar Cookie, Darkstalker6! Next up, in third place: WatermelonDuck with "Black Forest Cake"! Now, I friggin LOVE cake, but I'd never even heard of Black Forest Cake (aka Black Forest Gateau), so I had to go search it up before typing down this post, and tbh BFC actually sounds pretty good right about now. WatermelonDuck, please accept this Strawberry Swirly Pop for your trophy case. Onto our runner-up: Ang333 with "Candy Blaze"! I can't believe I'm saying this, but that's nearly TOO much sugar, even for me. I'm getting cramps just looking at that thing! Here y- uh, oh boy... I think I might've over-saturated the Candy Apple. Oopsie! Hehehe... And finally, the winner of the Candy Candy Mob Skin Contest iiiiisssss... *drumroll* Maykulka with "Smore Ghast"! Who doesn't love a fresh, hot smore on a chilly evening? Good luck to the rest of us getting those marshmallow bombs out of our netherite armor, though. lollllll6may, the Candy Candy grand prize is all YOURS! Hold up... OK, WHO STOLE A CHUNK OFF THAT JUMBO PEANUT BUTTER CUP?!
TW15T3D5H4D0W
Level 39 : Artisan Mage