1

Arrival

Combat_Philosopher •12/4/13 3:30 pm
•
118
•
12/4/2013 3:59 pm
I have just made my account for this website, I hope the roleplaying section of the site isn't as bad as I have heard it is otherwise I may end up just using this account to upload skins for myself and friends.

Nevertheless, greetings.
Posted by
Combat_Philosopher
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
1

  Have something to say?

Join • Sign in

3

Poke
• 12/04/2013 3:59 pm
• Level 35 : Artisan Loremaster
Eh, it used to be better.
1
planetblox2000
• 12/04/2013 3:46 pm
• Level 42 : Master Mlem Mlem Bat
As Thunder has said, the roleplaying sections has it's ups and downs, just linger around and see if you like it.

the-original-thread-hub-t97424-12912.html

Link to the main gathering of Rp'ers.

Nevertheless, greetings.
1
anonpmc195880
• 12/04/2013 3:33 pm
• Level 16 : Journeyman Miner
[deleted]
1

Welcome